My dad bought these outfits for all of his grandchildren and we have been trying to get a picture with all of them. We couldn't ever get it together. Every time we scheduled a time something come up or someone got sick or the weather was bad. My sister decided she was going to put together something for my dad for Father's Day, so we took pictures of the kids with the letters to spell GRANDPA and she put them in a collage for him. I think they turned out pretty cute. :)
What a poser!
We had to take a picture next to a truck.
I really liked this one, but the sun was just in the wrong place. We tried to take one on the other side of the fence, but then the sun was shining in the camera. I'm not a very good photographer.
We had to take the most of Dannika because she had two letters (we made one for grandma as well) and she was having a hard time holding them up so I could see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment