Danny has been giving me crap about not using my external hard drive that he got me for Christmas. I told him that I just haven't got around to it, but really it's because I don't have a very good system of doing things. Every time I sit down to blog I think I need to get some pictures, but if I start doing things with my pictures then I want to scrapbook and if I want to scrapbook I need to print some pictures and if I want to print some pictures then I need to buy some more ink and I also need to get my pictures organized and that's why we got the external and then I start thinking about the best way to do all of this and I get overwhelmed...
So here it is February and I still haven't got new pictures up and haven't done anything with my external, my scrapbooks, or my blog.
My goal for today is to have the house clean so that I can sit down, sort through pictures, and get organized so that I can keep up with pictures, scrapbooks, and my blog.
Wish me luck.
4 comments:
You sound like the book, "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie!" If you give Kaelynn a picture...
Ha!
Just take it a step at a time. Me? I've turned my blog into my scrapbook to avoid the stress. ;)
Sounds like you are being a typical mother of three. Good luck with the organizing. Thanks for the blog. I do like to hear from you.
Haha, Kaelynn, you sound just like me when I want to clean something. It starts with the idea that I'm going to clean out a closet, but then I need to clean out this first and then this before that and so on and so forth! Very overwhelming! I'm glad I'm not weird, or at least not alone :-)
lol one step at a time or it'll never get done!
Post a Comment