February 9, 2011

Motivation

There's nothing like playing volleyball for almost two hours at night to keep me awake. :)
So, here's some pictures.
This is the beautiful bird I made for a Christmas dinner at my dad's house. I showed my neighbor's husband the pictures and he didn't believe that I made it.I love these pictures because Kleyn is usually the one doing "big brother" things, but I caught Kaleb sharing his pudding with Dannika.Christmas in Washington
Dannika kept making this face. Not quite sure why, but she thought it was pretty funny. Christmas Stockings Chillin' with Uncle BenChristmas PresentsI made the kids hooded towels. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the GI Joes. :)Danny's face after he opened his tactical vest. He wore it most of the afternoon while he read Delta Force. Collan helping Dannika ride on Hyrum's four wheeler. They had fun with their cousins.These are the decorations I made for our tree this year.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pics! too bad we couldn't be there with you guys for Christmas. great job with the ornaments :)

Stephanie :) said...

What a cute little funny face she kept making! Your ornaments are beautiful too! So do you make them yourself every year or do you buy them?

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I usually buy them, but my sister found the clear bulbs at a craft store and decided she would have a craft day. I got a cricut last year and thought it would be fun to get some use out of it. :)