I had a hard time focusing today. I have been working on a scheduled menu for dinners to make everything a little easier, which turned into food storage planning, which turned into a shopping list, which turned into organizing and defrosting the freezer to make room for some food storage stuff, which turned into cleaning off my stairs, which turned into finding water in the sewing room, which turned into semi-organizing the sewing room, which turned into washing everything that got wet. I finally left for town, but because of all the "which turned into"s, I forgot my phone and wore my crocks instead of real shoes, which isn't that great when it's snowing and there are big puddles all over. I got home from shopping, unloaded the car, re-organized the pantry for canned goods, cleaned the kitchen so Danny's friends could make us dinner, made key-lime pie, watched a movie with Danny, and finished defrosting the freezer. I just had to write all of this down to realize that I actually did do something today even though there are toys all over the floor, it needs to be vacuumed, the bathrooms need cleaned, the laundry and dishes still need to be caught up, and I need to get school stuff ready for the week.
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
1 comment:
lol busy busy Kaelynn. You are doing a good job.
Post a Comment