We have had a rough start to the month. The heating element on the dishwasher broke, the basement flooded because everything started melting and didn't have anywhere to go but the window wells, the washer timed out because I was trying to wash towels and I guess they were a little too heavy, my sewing machine was acting up, and the computer crashed. We got the new element and Danny fixed that, we have had the padding and carpet up on stands to dry out this week, the washer started working again after I took out a few towels, my dad came over to see if he could help me with my sewing machine and it has been working fine since then, and Danny got the laptop reformatted last night. It's been crazy and the house is a mess, but I'm determined to get caught up this weekend.
I got the top to a quilt done and another half way put together. I'm really excited to get them done, get some pictures, and get them sent out.
We have been having some fun in scouts and I'm excited for the next couple of months. I have been told that this is when the boys stop coming because they get bored, so we're doing a lot of projects and we're going to have a dutch oven cookout at our house in April.
I've been trying some new recipes and Danny hasn't had any complaints. Having a menu planned out has really helped with food storage planning and I have a lot of the things we need for the year.
We are so excited for spring to get here! The kids and I can't wait to get outside. I think Kleyn will be a really big help this year and I'm going to try to get all of the kids to have a more active role with the garden. They'll get to help with the animals a bit more as well.
I'll get some more posts up this weekend because I have a few pictures to put up.
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment