Danny has reformatted the laptop and the desktop which is turning out to be a good thing. He hooked up my external hard drive and I'm getting all of my pictures put on it. So far I have a little more than 13 GB on it and I'm almost half way done. I think it will be a lot easier to get scrap booking and blogging done because they're more organized now.
We had spring break for Kleyn and are back in the swing of things. It's time to re-enroll him in the homeschooling program and I keep going back and forth. Kleyn is doing very well and I think we have both learned a lot, but I'm just not sure if it's the best thing for us. We seem to have a daily power struggle and I'm not sure if it's just our personalities or if I'm just doing something wrong.
My mom came to visit and we finally got the binding put on Josh's quilt. I have been meaning to get that thing put together for at least four years.
I have been practicing the piano a lot more because they have given me a piece for the choir that I don't feel very comfortable with. It definitely reminds me of the things I used to have to practice for choir in high school. I love the challenge.
We took Dannika to the doctor yesterday and she is getting bigger, but she's still a little munchkin. :) The doctor was very impressed with her and said that she was pretty advanced for an 18 month old in the way she talks and responds. She was very calm and he was extremely impressed with her. The nurses loved when she blew kisses good bye. When I had them in the bath that night the boys were telling knock knock jokes and Dannika decided to join in. I had Danny come in and listen.
Dannika-"Nah, nah" with her fist shaking in the air.
Danny- "Who's there?"
Dannika- raising her hand "Me!"
He thinks his girl is pretty cute.
Kaleb is such a pretender. He follows Kleyn around and lets him be the boss, but I love to watch him when he's playing by himself. His dialogue is extremely detailed if you can understand what he's saying.
The kids have a new favorite show. I go to the library every weekend to pick up books for Kleyn's lessons. I found Duck Tales in the videos and they have just been loving it. Danny asked about Tale Spin, so I looked it up and they have that at the library also. It's funny to see our kids watching things we watched when we were young.
Well, as soon as I get all these pictures on the computer and have them semi-organized, I'll get some pictures up.
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment