Here are some pictures. I'm so terrible and keeping up with them. My camera isn't doing so great anymore...hmmm...my birthday's coming up...
Bubba always eats his burritos from the side. It's a total mess, but kinda funny to watch.
Kaleb came out one morning in these pajamas and Danny noted how much he looked like a teenager wearing those basketball shorts.
Little miss Dannika rockin her "Who" hair.
Danny's friends usually come over to work with him in the shop on Saturdays. There have been a few weekends when they decided they wanted to give me the weekend off and cook for me. :)

Popping bubble wrap.
My little helper in action.
Sundays are Daddy's nap days so everyone at some point gets to take a nap with Dad on the couch. Dannika makes a point of crawling up next to him and say "MY POT!" (or my spot for those of you who don't speak 1 year old)
Squeeze!
Silly Boys
Trying to keep up with the boys...not quite making it.
Welcome to our Sister Pull.
Hairs
My messy haired, dirty faced, little princess.
Wearing Mommy's Sweaters Day
Kleyn says that shake a leg means your part of the family, so I guess Dannika is officially part of our family now. She sends everyone off with a leg shake.
My dish towel super heroes.
Old Hair
New Hair
Chef Kleyn
He really wanted a chef hat so we made one out of scrapbook paper and a plastic bag.
Our fuel pump went out and Danny had to come save us from the Target parking lot. He informed me afterward that I stink at being towed. He had to get out and put the strap back on two times. I told him it was his fault he didn't give me a refresher course on being towed before we started.
One of the kids' favorite places is Leo's. I am thinking of having a birthday party there for Kleyn. I'm still not quite sure about that, though. They have so much fun until it's time to leave.
Bubba always eats his burritos from the side. It's a total mess, but kinda funny to watch.
Kaleb came out one morning in these pajamas and Danny noted how much he looked like a teenager wearing those basketball shorts.
Little miss Dannika rockin her "Who" hair.
Danny's friends usually come over to work with him in the shop on Saturdays. There have been a few weekends when they decided they wanted to give me the weekend off and cook for me. :)

Popping bubble wrap.
My little helper in action.
Sundays are Daddy's nap days so everyone at some point gets to take a nap with Dad on the couch. Dannika makes a point of crawling up next to him and say "MY POT!" (or my spot for those of you who don't speak 1 year old)
Squeeze!
Silly Boys
Trying to keep up with the boys...not quite making it.
Welcome to our Sister Pull.
Hairs
My messy haired, dirty faced, little princess.
Wearing Mommy's Sweaters Day
Kleyn says that shake a leg means your part of the family, so I guess Dannika is officially part of our family now. She sends everyone off with a leg shake.
My dish towel super heroes.
Old Hair
New Hair
Chef KleynHe really wanted a chef hat so we made one out of scrapbook paper and a plastic bag.
Our fuel pump went out and Danny had to come save us from the Target parking lot. He informed me afterward that I stink at being towed. He had to get out and put the strap back on two times. I told him it was his fault he didn't give me a refresher course on being towed before we started.
One of the kids' favorite places is Leo's. I am thinking of having a birthday party there for Kleyn. I'm still not quite sure about that, though. They have so much fun until it's time to leave.



3 comments:
Love the short hair! Your children are adorable. And Danny...no comment :0)
:D love all the pictures. Thanks for the update! we'll probs see you for a bit soon! kisses from aunt Amy :D
Looks like your family is growing and having a good time at it. Wish I could be there more often.
Post a Comment