January 6, 2011

2011

What a way to start the new year. We all came home from Christmas with bad colds and I lost my voice New Years Eve. We had a great time in Washington and had a fun New Years Party, so I really can't complain. They started the women's volleyball at church again for the next four months, so that will be nice. I am slowly getting my voice back, trying to get my kids feeling better, and getting caught up with Kleyn's school. I will get pictures up soon and have a few good stories to share, but for now, we're just trying to get into the swing of things for this new year and not get too far behind.

1 comment:

Dad said...

sorry to hear about the colds. I myself am fighting a cough. Just covered myself with vapo rub.
Work seems okay so far. It is lonely here. I will try my best to get the papers completed, even though I just got them.
How did the trailer pull? Were you able to get the parts put away?
Hope you feel better soon, Dad