June 27, 2010

Look, I'm Woody! Howdy, howdy, howdy.

Kaleb's birthday is coming up this Saturday. We are going to be doing all of the normal 4th of July stuff on the third, but we still want to make his day special, so I am going to take the kids to see Toy Story 3. I got him a full size Buzz Lightyear "action figure" (I couldn't call him a doll) and my dad bought a cake pan so I can make him a Buzz cake. We found some Toy Story candy, party favors, bubbles, and bubble bath. I know everyone will be busy doing their own thing, but I hope I can make my little man feel as special as he is! I can't believe he'll be three!

1 comment:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

That is such a cute idea!! I was thinking of doing a Toy Story themed bday for Anna in August. Toy Story 3 was amazing!!! Enjoy!