I have lost 11.2 lbs. so far and my next goal is to lose 7.5 lbs. before we visit Washington in July. I am going to get up at 5:30 every day this week and go walking, drink lots of water, and make good dinners every day this week (Danny didn't have any good leftovers last week, so I need to make sure he has some this week). Danny and I are reading scriptures every day when I get back, before he heads off to work. I am also working on my personal progress goals. When they added the virtue value, they challenged the Relief Society to do the projects. I got all of my smaller medallions when I was in young women's, but I never received my young womanhood recognition because I didn't get all of the paperwork done and they were switching the program when I was a senior. I decided I would work on getting all of the goals and projects done in the new book.
There is a lot more that I want/need to work on, but these are my goals for this week.
1 comment:
Those sound like some great goals! Good luck! I've been wanting to do the new personal progress, too. Maybe I will :0)
Post a Comment