Water fun with the neighbors.
Kleyn put a bucket in the pool and kept jumping off of it.


Kleyn put a bucket in the pool and kept jumping off of it.


Warming up in the sun.

And of course, the trampoline.

Arco Days
All the kids lined up with baggies for the candy to be thrown out.


The two favorites in the parade.

BBQ with the neighbors


Arco Days
All the kids lined up with baggies for the candy to be thrown out.


The two favorites in the parade.

BBQ with the neighbors Morgan and Shelby thought it was fun to stick darts to their dad's head.
Danny figured out that he could stick the suction cup paddle to his head as well. I wasn't fast enough with the camera.

Danny figured out that he could stick the suction cup paddle to his head as well. I wasn't fast enough with the camera.
1 comment:
It is crazy how big your boys are getting!!!! You really need to post some belly pictures so I can see how big your getting!! Almost done?
Post a Comment