August 14, 2009

Povey Family Reunion

Rockin' out in the Tahoe. All these wonderful people that I'm related to, but don't really know. (Out of my grandma's kids, the only one that showed up was my mom, and out of the grandkids, only my family and two of my little cousins came.) I don't know my extended family too well, but I did pick out a few people I had been introduced to over the years. I do know all of my great aunts and uncles, though. Grandpa Morgan Kleyn's best buddy (my cousin) Landon The playground Kaleb had so much fun swinging. How do you get out of this thing? There were so many little kids and all of the swings filled up pretty fast. Kleyn was being his usual monkey self. Even Danny and I joined in the fun.

1 comment:

shells said...

I would have come but I forgot about it and my sister seems to keep forgetting to tell me important details. ;)

(you know I am kidding .. dont take that personally preggers!)