August 14, 2009

More pictures from our random life

Kleyn loves his little cousin Collan. He always wants to hug and kiss and hold him. I hope he's as gentle and loving to his baby sister.
Meesha came in one night because we were having thunder storms. Kleyn laid down by her and kept snuggling her. He was telling me how much he loved her and then he looked at me and said "I miss Beau." He sure did love having Aunt Lysha and Beau living here.
Kaleb had come in one morning and fell back asleep next to me. This is what I found when I woke up. I'm not quite sure what happened.
Kaleb had me tie this handkerchief around his neck so that he could be a super hero. He ran around the house yelling "Suero!!!". I got my camera and told him to be a super hero and this is the pose he made.
Kleyn saw the camera and wanted some spotlight as well, so he needed pictures with his block tower. :) I love my boys!
Potty Training
Kaleb's doing really well, but I think it's going to take a while. He gets that he has to go #1 in the potty, but we're having problems with #2. I don't know how women do cloth diapers. So gross! To each her own, I guess. :) I'm not going back, though. I decided I was going to do it and I am. I just can't decide if it was smart to try and potty train while I was 8 months pregnant, or if I should have waited until I had a newborn. I guess either way has drawbacks.

1 comment:

Amy said...

lol ur boys are so cute. i cant do cloth diapers either...