August 12, 2009



We decided to do a small birthday party with a few of Kleyn friends. I did their hair for the day and Kleyn had to get a picture of his spiky hair. :)
We hid balloons with candy in them around the house and the boys got to find them and pop them.
They had a blast. They played for a while and then Kleyn got to open his presents.






The grandparents all chipped in and got him the Harry Potter series.

He got jelly beans and wizard wands (licorice) to go with them.
He also got a new bike from Dillon, Jason, and Kendra. I think that was the highlight of the day. It's a blue Transformers bike and he just loves it.

My dad made him a Transformers cake and we had ittibitz ice cream (which is kinda like the dip-n-dots stuff you get at Lagoon).
They had a blast and he got to blow out the candles twice.

Once for his friends and once after dinner so Dad could see.
I made breadsticks and pizza for dinner and a few friends and my mom came out. Kaleb had to take a bath after the blue, grey, and black frosting. It was all over, as usual.
It turned out to be a pretty good birthday for him. I can't believe he's 4!
We hid balloons with candy in them around the house and the boys got to find them and pop them.
They had a blast. They played for a while and then Kleyn got to open his presents.






The grandparents all chipped in and got him the Harry Potter series.

He got jelly beans and wizard wands (licorice) to go with them.
He also got a new bike from Dillon, Jason, and Kendra. I think that was the highlight of the day. It's a blue Transformers bike and he just loves it.

My dad made him a Transformers cake and we had ittibitz ice cream (which is kinda like the dip-n-dots stuff you get at Lagoon).
They had a blast and he got to blow out the candles twice.

Once for his friends and once after dinner so Dad could see.
I made breadsticks and pizza for dinner and a few friends and my mom came out. Kaleb had to take a bath after the blue, grey, and black frosting. It was all over, as usual.
It turned out to be a pretty good birthday for him. I can't believe he's 4!Here's that belly picture for whoever has asked.
I haven't taken too many. I guess after the thrill of the first pregnancy and after you put on more weight with every pregnancy, it's not as fascinating to take pictures. :)
I haven't taken too many. I guess after the thrill of the first pregnancy and after you put on more weight with every pregnancy, it's not as fascinating to take pictures. :)
7 comments:
Nah. you are not the bad guy. I just like to tease you. I honestly just forgot or I would have come.
Woman! You are going to LOVE your family pictures this year. My photoshop is SO freaking cool!! I can already tell they are going to be the best yet!
I love the balloon idea and will have to try that for our next birthday bash! I love the belly photo! You look really good (from one short girl to another), really! Do you find your self wearing more pink and purple after you found out she was a girl? I was all in blues and greens with Lincoln and living in Pink with the girls.
Hope you are feeling well! Almost done!
Awww...I think you are the cutest pregnant mama I've ever seen!
Look how cute you are!! Thanks for posting a picture!
aw he looks so happy. you're lookin good too :)
holy cow! i want a new bike, i'll have to ask kleyn for a ride huh. my little studs :)
Post a Comment