Happy 5th Anniversary!!!
Happy Father's Day!!!
I guess I did ok keeping a secret this year. I found a three burner camp stove at Costco when I was in Pocatello with Shells. I decided I wanted to get it for Danny because we had been talking about getting one for two years. It wouldn't fit in my trunk, so the boys had to ride home with their legs up on the box. When I got it home I knew I couldn't get it out of the back seat by myself, so I called my neighbor and asked if she could help me. She asked if I wanted to keep it at her house, so that's what we did. Danny was thinking I might have got it for him, but he hadn't seen it around and I hadn't said anything else about it, so the week before Father's Day he was thinking I probably didn't get it. I had the neighbor bring it down that morning before church. It was so perfect and he was so excited. It came with a grittle, so we had pancakes, bacon, and sausage for dinner made on his new camp stove. He had fun showing it off.
Random boy pictures
Happy Father's Day!!!
I guess I did ok keeping a secret this year. I found a three burner camp stove at Costco when I was in Pocatello with Shells. I decided I wanted to get it for Danny because we had been talking about getting one for two years. It wouldn't fit in my trunk, so the boys had to ride home with their legs up on the box. When I got it home I knew I couldn't get it out of the back seat by myself, so I called my neighbor and asked if she could help me. She asked if I wanted to keep it at her house, so that's what we did. Danny was thinking I might have got it for him, but he hadn't seen it around and I hadn't said anything else about it, so the week before Father's Day he was thinking I probably didn't get it. I had the neighbor bring it down that morning before church. It was so perfect and he was so excited. It came with a grittle, so we had pancakes, bacon, and sausage for dinner made on his new camp stove. He had fun showing it off.
Random boy picturesThey like to pretend anything is a bike.





I'm not quite sure what they were doing, but I thought it was pretty cute. I think Kleyn was supposed to be helping Kaleb load the gun and Kaleb was supposed to be shooting the monsters under the couch.



No comments:
Post a Comment