August 13, 2009

4th of July

We got up early and went to the church breakfast. We were going to go to the parade and sit with my dad, but I guess we got up a little to early. It was so much fun playing in the water. We got in a couple good hours before a storm hit. Gang up on Kaleb!!! I don't remember what it was, but it must have been an awesome movie. It held their attention until we were ready to go watch the fireworks. Yay! Fireworks! I'd say they had a little Captain in them, but it was just Pepsi.

3 comments:

Dad said...

THank you for the updates K. It's the only way I hear what the boys are up to. G'ma forgets to tell me.

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

:) No worries. This is only the beginning. I have a whole month to catch up on.

Sterling Family said...

hahaha, jason looks more like peter pan than catpain morgan!