I have lots of events to blog, but I really have no motivation to get the pictures ready to post. I have been having a hard time this week focusing on anything and getting anything done. One of our momma cats ran off or got hurt, so I have been trying to bottle feed four sick baby kittens. I know I'll only have to do it for a couple of weeks, but man it's tiring. I don't know if I could ever handle having more than one baby at a time.
Kaleb is also getting his first teeth, so he is not sleeping well and he is super cranky. There is one funny thing about his teeth, though. When Kleyn was getting his first teeth the doctor told me that it was about time because he was 13 months and when I told him that they were coming in on the top first he looked at me and said "They always get the bottom teeth first." Sure enough, the doctor was wrong and I had a little buck-toothed baby. :) He looked so darn cute. The other day Kaleb was slobbering my face and I felt something poke me. I tipped him upside down and surely enough, his two front teeth on the top are trying to cut through. Once again, I have a 13 month old buck-toothed baby. I'm not sure what to tell the doctor, but we Bairds sure don't like to live by other people's rules. :)
We have been trying to plan Kleyn's birthday and I'm not quite sure how to do it. I'm usually pretty good at planning parties, but they are usually for me with my friends. I'm not quite sure the best way to do a little kids water party. I guess I'll figure it out, though. :)
I will get some more pictures and posts up from the last few weeks soon.
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
1 comment:
Hey! I got my incisors first... My fangs! Can you imagine?? I looked like a dracula child! My poor mother was probably embarrassed!
Post a Comment