August 21, 2008

Back to the Good Posts

My sister Shells came and took family pictures for us last Thursday and she acknowledged that I haven't posted pictures for a month which made me feel a little bit guilty, so here are the goings on from the last month. (This will be a long one, I have 1000 pictures to sift through. I'm really not exaggerating.) There are a few events that deserve their own post (Andy and Amy's wedding for one) so this will just be the randomness that is my life before I get to the important stuff.
Happy Birthday Aunt Janae!!! July 11th
The frosting was the best part!
We went to the zoo with Aunt Stephanie and some of her friends.
Kleyn just loved Steph's niece, Quindy.
Kaleb started to walk. After he got started it didn't take him long to be walking everywhere.When he started walking without any help, he would put his arms up in the air and flail his wrists, so he looked like a monkey.
Jayme, Josi, and Hyrum came to visit for a week. Kleyn loves his cousins.
We went to the zoo.
Kleyn loves his Aunt Lysha.
Kleyn and Josi wanted to ride on the tiger, but he was really hot.
Look what we hatched!!
Water fun. You can tell from previous posts that this kiddie pool has been the highlight of our summer.
Craters of the Moon. I remember going there on a field trip once when I was younger, but I don't know that I would have ever gone back had it not been for Jayme. I know we didn't get to do all the things you wanted to, but we had fun anyway. Thanks.
A nap for the tired boys (Danny and Hyrum). Danny loves to have someone to snuggle with when he takes a nap.
Kaleb finally figured out that he was bigger than his brother. We knew it would happen someday.
Povey Family Reunion-August 2nd
Playing Phase 10
We had fun playing on the playground and Kleyn would stop every now and then to readjust his candy neclace.
Kaleb had to concentrate really hard to swing.
Tired out from a long afternoon.
Kaleb got a sit and spin toy from our friend Teri. He absolutely loves it and she was glad to get rid of it because it makes noise.
Kaleb has started copying people and he makes the funniest faces when people are laughing at him.
Our neighbor, Shelby's, 6th birthday. We had tons of fun playing on the toys and even Kaleb was climbing up and going down the slides. All the girls took turns holding him on the way down. We had a blast.
"What's with the pink cup?"
Kaleb likes Danny's race car about as much as Kleyn and Danny do. Go figure.

1 comment:

jayme said...

Kaelynn, you are going to have to make me a CD of your pictures from our trip so I can use them in our scrapbooks. You got some really cute ones. (Thanks Lysha)