August 26, 2008

Family Photos 2008

The Bairds
Danny and Kaelynn
Kleyn Austyn Baird
Kaleb Daniel Baird
The Boys
Brothers
Once again my sister Shells has done a wonderful job taking our family photos. I don't know what I would do without her because I can't see my rambunctious little family ever sitting in a studio trying to take pictures. She is amazing and captures even the windiest moments in such a beautifully natural way. I love her to pieces and I can't wait to get these pictures up on my wall!!!

7 comments:

shells said...

YAY FOR FAMILY PICTURES! :)

They did turn out great! Nice editing and photoshopping little moma!

I love yer guts!

Challis said...

So cute!! I am so envious of your adorable little family. I think they both look like their dad. Does everyone say that?

Party of Five said...

Hey! I'm happy you found me! Your little family is growing... and SO cute. Good to catch up with you! Take care!

Laurel said...

Hey there- what a good wife for wearing camo! Jeremy would love it!

Amy said...

Those look great, such a beautiful family :)

Criscell said...

SOOO cute! Your family is just darling!

Haylie said...

What a cute cute family. Your pictures are great! How fun to look at!