I have been totally slacking on my blog. There has been a lot going on and I just haven't caught up yet. I asked my sister-in-law Lysha if I could read the twilight series because she has all four of the books. I started reading them on Friday and now am on the fourth book and haven't been able to put them down. I forgot how much I love to read. I honestly haven't read too much since junior high. I used to read everything I could during summer breaks, but when I got to the point in school where I had to read what they told me to read, it got harder for me and I lost interest. I don't know why exactly I have been engrossed in these books, but it's been fun remembering how much I like to read. It's giving me a little more motivation to get some more of my projects done that I have been avoiding (weird how that works) so that's good. I have started working on my quilts again. Shells is going to come take family pictures for us, so I'll get them up as soon as I can and I'll get some more pictures up from July as well.
4 comments:
So fam pics ... I have all day on Thurs, Aug 21 if Danny would be around, or we can plan another weekend either a sat or sun. Let me know what you think :)
I love the Twilight saga! I am the same way. Hate to read and then write about it and talk about it and it hopes what I thought was the same as others. School ruined reading for me, until recently. I've read a lot of Jane Austen and love Twilight!
That would work on Thurs. It doesn't get dark until 8 30 ish .. so if danny would be able to book it home and get ready we could pull it off. I was thinking maybe at a park this time or down by the river for some different looks ... let me know what you think .. :D
Army pants! Totally cute! I dont know what size you are but I have some that you could even borrow. You might have to belt them up.. But they would totally work. SO CUTE! And I like the school idea. Would danny be up to heading over there after work? I dont want him to be burnt out or annoyed or whatever. Let me know :D
Post a Comment