July 21, 2008

Memories

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Sar Bear said...

So this isn't the coolest memory or anything but it is one of my first with you. I was visiting good ole IF Town and you took me out to lunch at Johnnie Carino's. Mmm...yum!

Challis said...

I have a Johnnie Carinos memory of you to. I remember going there with Josh and seeing you from behind. You looked all skinny and small like usual and then you turned around and BAM you were quite pregnant. Then I remember this other time when Josh and I were there (we eat out A LOT) and you found out that we just had our anniversary. The next thing I knew you had left a gift certificate for $25 with our ticket! It was so, so sweet!

shells said...

Umm, where do I start? Remember when you came to visit me in New York? Remember when I came to change your babies diaper in the hospital? Remember when .. haha! There are just so many! :)

I love you!

Coon Family said...

Thanks for your comments! You are small (short) like me so it is nice to know that you didn't gain much weight.
As for memories go: I would have to say your basement parties are what did it for me! We would watch movies in the dark as we snuggle up to whom ever we were with at the time! With Ethan and Trisha, Josh, Dustin, Tim, and I am sure there were more who attended! Good memories.

Unknown said...

I just love every memory we had at Carino's!! Carino's changed my life when it comes to making such wonderful friends. I'm so glad you are a part of that!