We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend camping with our neighbors, my mom, and Danny's buddy Josh.


It was full of the typical camping stuff...



It was full of the typical camping stuff... fishing,





(I caught it, I touched it, and I even cut it open, but there was no way I was going to pull the guts out. I'm not that brave yet. Danny says I'll get there.)

smores,

tents,

four wheelers,

watermelon,

sleeping,

sprains,

and the not so typical porta-potty. (which I was very grateful for with a potty training two year old)

Thanks to Carl Taylor for letting us camp on his property and not have to deal with all of the other 4th of July campers. :)

Although we had a wonderful time camping, I would not go camping on the 4th of July again. I truly missed all of the fun 4th of July festivities that everyone else is posting about.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a FUN 4th of July! Camping is great! We are going in a couple weeks and I can't wait!
It looks like you had a wonderful
4th! Your little boys are so cute. And your are an inspiration in potty training. Just can't get myself to be that excited about it! :)
Post a Comment