These are the kittens that were born this summer.
Salty's kittens-
Doc, McQueen, Sally, Mac, and Mater

Turtle's kittens-
I haven't named them yet because they are only a week old and I'm not sure what gender they are.

Roxie's kittens-
These ones were born yesterday and Robin and Mike get their pick. I won't know what gender they are for a week or two. There are three orange ones,
an orange and white one, a calico one,
and two black ones with a little orange.
an orange and white one, a calico one,
and two black ones with a little orange.
1 comment:
Okay, DO NOT tell Scott that I gave you permission, but when they are old enough, PLEASE drop a couple of those off of my house! I LOVE kitties and Scott...well isn't a cat lover and he says no more pets. We need some farm kittens though! So...if you need to lighten the load...call me and we'll make plans! :)
Post a Comment