est. 2004
That's right! And where would he be without Aunt Shells? Still sitting in front of the green frog, waiting for it to do something! HAHAHA! That is why I am the favorite! :) I LOVE YOU GUYS! :)
Yes maam, I did get your message! Thank you so much! It was kind of a busy couple of days for me. :) I will call you guys on Sunday evening so I can thank you properly! :) I LOVE YOU GUYS! SEND ME PICTURES!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That's right!
And where would he be without Aunt Shells? Still sitting in front of the green frog, waiting for it to do something!
HAHAHA! That is why I am the favorite! :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS! :)
Yes maam, I did get your message! Thank you so much! It was kind of a busy couple of days for me. :)
I will call you guys on Sunday evening so I can thank you properly! :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
SEND ME PICTURES!
Post a Comment