I am so overwhelmed right now with it already being the holidays!
That being said, here are some updates. :)
Annistyn is now 4 months old. She weighs 12 lbs. 11 oz. and is 24 inches long. She is consistently rolling over now and she pulls her legs up under her and sticks her bum up in the air. She so wants to start moving around. She loves seeing all of the action around her.
This picture makes her look so chunky. I love it!
My mom thought that giving her some rice cereal might help her sleep better, so she bought some. She doesn't seem to have any problem with the spoon, but I'm not quite ready for it yet and it didn't really help much with the sleeping through the night. I remember binki babies, though...even if she's not hungry she'll wake up and won't go back to sleep until I get that binki for her.
She found her socks the other day and got one of them pulled off and in her mouth.
We had a couple good days of snow and the kids had to make snowmen before it all melted away.
Kleyn just loves this little girl. I love watching my kids interact.
So comfy!
Dannika is at the age where she doesn't really need a nap anymore, but if she stops moving around for more than 10 minutes, she falls asleep. The only reason I say she doesn't need a nap anymore is that when she does take a nap she then stays up until 10 or 11 at night. Yesterday was no different. She took a nap at 1, but she ended up staying up until midnight. She takes advantage of these nights by going in to her bed at 8:30 when the boys go to bed, waiting until they are asleep, and then coming out and asking Danny if she can snuggle with him. Last night he was out in the shop, so he let her get bundled up and hang out in the shop with him. He came back in with her a little while later and told me that she helped him put in her first engine. Danny loves having little people that want to be around him all the time.
For Halloween this year we had a few different events. We had our ward trunk-or-treat which was held at the church this year because of the snow. I didn't get any pictures because I ended up taking 7 little ones to the church by myself. We got out the Halloween bin and recycled old costumes for this year. Kleyn was Harry Potter, Kaleb was Spider Man (not a Halloween costume that we have used, but I bought it for him when he was invited to a super hero birthday party), Dannika was Tigger, I was Winnie the Pooh, and Annistyn wore her 1st Halloween onsie. Kleyn's friend, Dillon came as Thor, Katie had a cute little tutu, and Collan came because they showed up just as I was getting ready to leave and I didn't want to leave my cute nephew out!
The boys got to wear their costumes to school as well. The girls and I dressed up as Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Roo to go watch the boys walk around the school in their Halloween parade.
I know it seems like I'm not up to my usual Halloween standard, but we are dressing up as a family tonight. We are going to a trunk-or-treat in Ririe that Danny's boss invited us to and the kids are dressing up as old people and Danny and I are wearing scrubs and being their caretakers. I'll get a picture up tomorrow.
Happy Halloween everybody! Be safe!


No comments:
Post a Comment