We blessed Annistyn on the 2nd of September.
Danny gave her a beautiful blessing and it was so nice to have some of our family there. Danny's grandma was able to come with his Aunt and Uncle from Rupert, my grandparents were able to come as well as my mom and my sister, her husband, and their two daughters.
I had trouble deciding if I wanted to make her dress or buy her one. I was looking around online and I found the dress that I liked on a bridal website. It was meant to be a flower girl dress, but I still really liked it. I showed Danny, but I told him I was thinking about just making her one instead. I went to do dishes and the next thing I knew he had bought it for her. He said I had so much to do already that I didn't need to worry about making a dress also. We had a little lunch afterwards and it was nice to visit for a little while. Janae came out for a little while to see grandma.
Here's Tony with the babies.
We are so grateful to have this little girl in our home.
1 comment:
:') this post made me happy. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment