Annistyn is now 3 1/2 months old. She has rolled over once and is continually trying to do it again. She gets all the way over on her side and gets her face turned into the ground, but still can't seem to get past that pesky shoulder. Danny thinks it's funny that she does it both ways. She is smiling and giggling all the time and loves looking at her brothers. Her sister gets in her face a little bit too much and she can't really focus on her when all that hair is tickling her face and getting in her eyes. She has hit a little bit of a phase and she wants to be held a lot. I don't really mind, but it means that I don't get a whole lot done around here. She sleeps pretty well, but she still wakes up about once a night. I forgot that with binky babies you still have to get up to give them their binkies even if you don't feed them. With Danni I didn't have to get up because she would put herself back to sleep with her thumb. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to break that habit, though.
Annie is starting to stay awake longer. She loves her swing and her floor mat, but isn't a big fan of the bouncy chair.
I can't believe she will be four months old in a couple of weeks.
Newborn
1 month
2 months
3 months
I can't believe she will be four months old in a couple of weeks.
Newborn
1 month
2 months
3 months
No comments:
Post a Comment