Danny turned 30 last month. For his birthday we decided to go down and visit Andy and Amy and drag them to Lagoon. They took us to the Rodizio Grill for Danny's birthday dinner. It was so good and Danny and I decided that we want to have a kebab/grill party sometime next summer.
We got up the next morning and took Annistyn down to Alysha so she could babysit for us. We thought we'd break the mommy-to-be in just a little bit. It was fun to see her cute little belly and we appreciate her helping us out so much.
After making our plans to go to Lagoon I was a little bit worried about my sister-in-law because I remembered that she gets motion sickness. I didn't realize that it was Danny's brother I should have been concerned about. I really didn't think that one through very well. We went on the Rattlesnake Rapids first and got Andy completely soaked. Then we went straight for the new roller coasters which made Andy sick for the rest of the day and gave me a headache. I decided that eight years does make a difference and I might be getting just a little bit older. We still had a good time, though, and I got to ride some great rides and eat the traditional churro, pretzel, and dip-n-dots ice cream. Danny got a chicken teriaki bowl as well that was pretty good.
We played for about 5 hours and then headed back to Andy and Amy's. Lysha and Cameron brought Annie back to us and we got to hang out with them for a little while. It wasn't long enough, but we're still glad we got to visit. I love hanging out with my in-laws.
Here's the mushy part, so feel free to stop reading if you can't handle it.
In honor of Danny's 30th birthday, here are 30 things I love about my husband.
- He stands by me in hard times.
- He supports me as a stay at home mom.
- He provides for me and for our kids.
- He supports me in my callings.
- He supports me and my crazy ideas.
- He listens to me.
- He talks to me even when I don't understand what he's talking about.
- He still thinks I'm cute.
- He is a good dad and loves his kids.
- He cooks with me and sometimes for me.
- He doesn't complain or criticize when I don't cook or when I get behind with my household duties.
- He stays calm and reminds me to not get too excited/worked up about things.
- He kisses me before he goes to work every morning and when he gets home every night.
- He is a good friend and would do anything for them.
- He is a good sport and lets me pull him out of his comfort zone.
- He is an excellent driver.
- He loves his parents and his siblings.
- I can tell when he's really falling asleep because he twitches.
- He works hard.
- He takes care of the creepy crawlies and rodents that come across our paths.
- He lets me be the crazy cat lady because of said creepy crawlies and rodents.
- He watches our kids when I need him to.
- He lets me dress him for family pictures every year.
- He takes me out on dates.
- I love his smile.
- I love his laugh.
- He snuggles with me on Sunday afternoons.
- He holds my hand.
- Just thinking about him makes me smile.
- He loves me.
I hope you had a great birthday, babe! I love you so much!
1 comment:
awwwwww :) we had a good time too. need to do it more!
Post a Comment