June 14, 2011

Busy Busy

I can already tell this summer is going to go by way too fast. Last weekend we went to a birthday party, had fun in Utah with Andy and Amy, went to my cousin's missionary farewell, and came back to a bright and early t-ball game.
Happy Birthday Jason!FriendsDancing with Josh.Blue face!Danny is starting Dannika young.Danny helped Andy out in their yard while we were there. Kleyn kept finding pill bugs and he was loving it. I know I used to do the same thing, so I can't figure out when I got so squeamish.
There's a time to work...and a time to play!And there's always time to sleep.Brittany's talk was wonderful and we wish her the best in San Diego. She will be a great missionary! The food was delicious as always and the kids loved playing on the trampoline. It was so nice to see everyone.Kleyn did not want to wake up for his t-ball game Monday morning. We had to get up at 7 to get to his game at 8:15 and he said "Why do people wake up this early? I KNOW they are tired!" He was awake enough to play and was really excited when he got a doughnut at the end.
Today we're working on detailing the car, trimming the dog, sending school supplies back, catching up on normal housework, and then running errands if we have time to get into town before dinner.

1 comment:

Party of Five said...

Your family is so cute, Kaelynn!