June 4, 2011

Blogging, blogging, blogging.

I have a lot to blog about since my last post. Here are a few updates and then I will get another picture post put together tonight.
Danny is trying to get his car finished as soon as possible so that he might be able to go racing this year. He's got a lot of side jobs he's doing so that he doesn't have to take money out of our accounts, which I am thankful for. He impresses me more every day.
Kleyn just finished Kindergarten and we didn't have a big thing for a "graduation", but he did start t-ball and he's glad not to have to have a set schedule for a while. We'll see how long it lasts until he gets bored. Hopefully I can keep him busy this summer.
Kaleb is going to start Pre-school in the fall and he's pretty excited. He liked to watch Kleyn play t-ball, but would really like to join in. He definitely wants to be able to do everything his brother does. He is talking a lot more and tells some pretty funny stories, but I'm still struggling to understand him sometimes.
Dannika is quickly approaching her 2nd birthday and I can't believe how fast it's going. She's a little daredevil and loves parks and climbing to the top of the toys to go down the biggest slides. She has ended up head first a couple of times and I have to keep a close watch on her but she's doing great. She has started yelling at me when she's not happy with something I have done or said, so that might become a problem, but right now it's kinda cute.
I'm just trying to work on our house and keeping up with everything. Nothing much new about that. I'm working on gaining and keeping better habits so that when we start school again it will be a little easier to keep up (hopefully).
There have been quite a few events that have happened, so I will get a few more posts up tonight along with some pictures, but for now I'm out to enjoy the warmish weather.

No comments: