June 4, 2011

I found my marbles!

I really didn't realize how long it had been since I posted until I realized that I didn't even get pictures up of my birthday! Shame! So, here's what's been happening.
We didn't have a whole lot of time for Easter stuff, so we decided to paint eggs a day late, but it was still fun!
I turned 27 and Danny was kind enough to watch the kids so I could have a girl's night out dinner this year. We had lots of fun and because I didn't realize the waitress put gratuity on our check, we tipped her extremely well.Danny bought me a new camera for my birthday and my kids were subjected to helping figure out how to use it. It has a smile recognition feature, so we set it up on the little tripod that came with it and put it on the smile setting. Every time the kids would look up and even crack a smile it would snap a picture. Dannika was dancing in this one.
The cutest little present.
Kleyn made a May Day pole for school.She's just so cute.
My big girl is using a big cup!We're in trouble! Danni really likes smart phones. Aunt Shells was letting her put together puzzles on it and she was so excited.Dannika loves getting her hair washed and brushing her teeth.We went to Rupert for Joey and Stephanie's Open House. Dannika had so much fun dancing with Uncle Tony. The boys mostly played out in the hall and threw paper airplanes.Then we went back for the Baird family reunion two weeks later.
The kids were quite entertained by the wheelchairs, although they were not the ones to start it.The little kids had so much fun playing at the school playground.
And so did the big kids.
Dannika was so tired after playing so hard, but she was super happy when Nate and Cassie woke her up.
Danny really enjoyed cooking. That is going to be one tradition he'll keep up!I can't post about the reunion without the usual sleeping pictures. I don't feel so bad since there's already one of me up on Andy's blog.

I got Danny a dirt bike for our anniversary and the kids absolutely love having rides.
Shells and I took the kids to an open house at the fire station after they had a sleepover. They had so much fun trying on the outfits and checking out the trucks. I really liked how interactive it was. They got to sit in the trucks and there were firemen there to answer their questions. They got their own little plastic fire chief hats and got to watch a car being disassembled. They got to practice getting out of a trailer with smoke and a fire alarm going off. They got to watch people putting out fire with extinguishers and aiming hoses. It was so much better than the field trip Kleyn went on for school this year.

3 comments:

Jillyn said...

I really enjoyed seeing the pictures from the reunion. Thanks for posting them. I missed going there this year so much! I also love all of the sleeping pictures. They are so funny!

Amy said...

Ahh so much fun! Thanks for making the big post, I love seeing all the photos.

Dad said...

thanks for keeping us informed. I check you blogs often.