Kleyn started first grade today. It will take some time to get back into the rhythm of things. He is already whizzing through his math lessons and getting tired of his language arts, but we've got some ideas to jump start that. We're going to see if Kleyn getting some snail mail will help get him excited about reading. Anyone that would like to send something is more than welcome. :) His curriculum for first grade is a little more interactive for him than last years, so I'm hoping the more responsibility will help keep him focused. I have already been very impressed with his teacher and we are excited to be working with her this year.
Kaleb starts preschool on the 7th and he is really looking forward to that. I'm excited for him to have something that is all his own. Some days it's hard to be the middle child. I know he's going to change so much this year. They learn and grow so fast.
School can get a little bit stressful in our house, but I do like that it forces us into a routine. We've only been working on our routine for two nights, but so far it works.
We're going to be super busy for the next few months and I'm excited about it. Danny and Dannika's birthdays are coming up next month. I can't believe my little princess will be two already. I might just get her a haircut for her birthday. ;)
Kaleb starts preschool on the 7th and he is really looking forward to that. I'm excited for him to have something that is all his own. Some days it's hard to be the middle child. I know he's going to change so much this year. They learn and grow so fast.
School can get a little bit stressful in our house, but I do like that it forces us into a routine. We've only been working on our routine for two nights, but so far it works.
We're going to be super busy for the next few months and I'm excited about it. Danny and Dannika's birthdays are coming up next month. I can't believe my little princess will be two already. I might just get her a haircut for her birthday. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment