While I was outside cutting Meesha's hair, Kaleb was running down the sidewalk and fell on his face. His lips are really scraped up and he has a sore on his chin. His lip got fat really quick and it's still a little swollen. Then yesterday he decided he didn't want to get his diaper changed, so he was running away from me when he tripped and fell head first into his bunk bed. He has a goose bump that takes up almost half of his forehead with a big purple line in the middle of it. If that wasn't bad, he also ran into the corner of a table running after Kleyn and then got a stair stepper dropped on his toe when Kleyn was pulling it out from under a day bed. Poor little guy. I would have taken pictures, but I didn't want anyone to think I was beating my kid. ;)
3 comments:
umm .. I am gonna come take him away and put him in a padded room. ;) just kidding.
And THANK YOU for not putting up a baby bubble! Those things CREEP me out!
I swear, everything always happens all at once- I don't know why? :) Oh, I feel bad... it's a good thing he has such a good mommy to give him loves and kiss him better~ I hope you guys are doing well!!!
poor bubba. at least hes a tough little guy
Post a Comment