February 9, 2009

Month and a half update

Here's Kaleb and Kleyn with their dollar store cowboy hats on the way to Washington for Christmas with the Bairds.Kaleb on Christmas morning with the most annoying thing I managed to get for their stockings. I curse the dollar store. That's where I get all my stocking stuffers and then I regret most of them afterward. :)
Kleyn with the dollar store magnifying glass that I stepped on and broke a few hours later. Go mom.
Kaleb looking so excited to be opening presents.Danny thinks it's tradition now to put our kids on the fridge at grandma's house. We have a picture of Kleyn on it, but he looked terrified. Kaleb thought it was pretty fun.
We left a few of the big presents to open at home. Danny got the boys a big red wagon and they were so excited until they got it open. Smart mom figured out that the half priced knock off of the radio flyer was just as good and ordered that one. When they got it open we understood why it was half the price. After he looked at the bed, Danny didn't even bother opening the rest. We packed it back up and sent it back. We weren't too bummed because they can't really use it until summer anyway. We're going to get the real deal before they can go outside and play with it and they'll be all excited to open another package.I don't know if my boys just don't like clothes or if I don't like dressing them, but either way, here they are again playing with their Christmas toys in the mess I needed to clean up.After watching Wall-E for the millionth time, Kleyn decided that with a box over his head he made a very convincing robot. He jumped around with the box bouncing on his head saying "I'm WAAAAAALLLEEEEEEEEE!!!". Too cute.Kleyn came in with one of the place mats Sandy made me and said "Look mom, it's a dress." I don't know where he's been looking, but I'm pretty sure nobody he knows has ever worn a dress like that.I don't know what it was, but it must have been a pretty great show.Kaleb loves dogs. He's always giving them hugs and kisses and petting them. It doesn't really matter which dog, either. I think Bo is his favorite, though. We're really going to miss him and Aunt Lysha when they move.Kaleb gets more and more animated every day. I love watching him grow. He already knows that there's a baby in mommy's tummy and likes to say hi to it.The boys just love the neighbor girls. They love to play with them whenever we can.Kleyn was trying to hide his hands and say that he lost them, but it looks more like armpit farts to me.
Kaleb eating like a dog. Boys think that is so hilarious."Look I'm Pitasso." Movie trivia. Kleyn always puts his coat on his head and says that. It always reminds people more of cornholio, but ya know, whatever. We keep trying to tell him that it's Picasso and that he's a painter, but this is one word he won't let us correct.
There's the overwhelming probably boring update. Now I get to go read all the blogs I haven't read in a month. :)
Happy Valentines everyone!

3 comments:

shells said...

Umm .. I miss you too! And I miss my babies. But you can come without them if you need a break! I am usually free on Saturdays .. would that work for you? Let's plan for March. I dont know what the plans are this weekend besides Vday but the next two weekends after that we are out of town. That puts us into March. I actually have a week day off in March if you just want to come with the boys. Call me. We will figure it out :)

shells said...

What is the Picasso quote from?

Amy said...

that was a nice post :) love it when theres tons of pictures. hows that morning sickness?