February 7, 2009

Alright, alright

So I guess my last post was a stupid way to announce that I am pregnant...so...
I'M PREGNANT! :)
Danny of course wants another boy, but everyone keeps telling him that it will be a girl or that it should be a girl. My due date is September 24th (3 days after Danny's birthday), so I'm not very far along, but I'm terrible at keeping secrets. I have a doctors appointment on Monday, so we'll see how everything is going.

7 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

yay!!! That's so exciting! It would be way fun for you to have a girl but boys are cute too! Would you mind sending me your email address that you use to sign into blogger? You can email Sam at either schwendies@yahoo.com or scoots01@gmail.com! :)

If you need any advice on the whole sickness thing, I was violently ill the first 7 months with Anna all hospitalized and what not and it drives me crazy that everyone is so different so it's hard to know what advice will work for who!! Just know that I am thinking of you and I hope you start feeling better! :) Love you!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Congrats! that is very exciting!! Im hoping for a little girl for you... you deserve a little estrogen in the house! ;)

Katie said...

Oh my goodness I am sooooo happy for you!!! You two certainly make cute kids so keep 'em coming:-) I will definitely keep you posted on my move..it looks like a for sure thing and we are going to be moving the first week of March...crazy huh?? So fast but I'm ready for this new adventure!

Post belly pictures when you take them!!! I'm excited!!

Jill said...

Hey, Congratulations! I really am happy for you! There's nothing like adding to your little family.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well though! That's the pits.

Hope you get better soon-and Yea!

:)

Heather said...

Congratulations! Yes, I found your blog from Stephanie, so I have been family blog stalking to find all my cousins.

Criscell said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so behind checking all my friend's blogs that i had no idea! I'm soooo happy for you--but sorry that you're sick. =( Hang in there!

Derek and Christi said...

Congratulations! That's great news. Morning sickness makes you wonder why you wanted to get pregnant... it won't last forever (it only seems that way).