I know it's just another excuse and everything and I shouldn't be so behind with my blogging, but morning sickness sucks!!! With the boys I got a couple
migraines, but not this one. When I get hungry it makes me sick which in turn makes me not want to eat which makes me more sick and it's just a vicious cycle. I can't lay on my right side because it makes me
nauseous and when I move around too much in the morning I get sick and it hurts. So, the past three weeks have been full of PBS and kid shows in the morning, milkshakes, smoothies, and eating a little bit of anything that sounds good at a particular instant because that doesn't last long. I feel bad for the poor ladies that go through this with every pregnancy. I will get some more pictures and posts up soon (even if I have to stay up at night when I
don't' feel sick...I'm not getting any sleep anyway).
4 comments:
Morning sickness huh? I'm guessing this means you're pregnant? Not sure, but I think I missed that blog! Congratulations!
Dang it! It sounds like this one will be a girl.
Did i miss something or is this your way of announcing another one is on the way?! Still haven't gotten you pictures. Hope you don't need them soon :p
i am guessing that is your announcement of expecting? you know that they say you have more morning sickness with girls right? and it is girl season- when we were having mason it seemed like everyone was having boys and now it seems like everyone is having girls :) congrats congrats!
Post a Comment