1.Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant ? In my bathroom all three times
2.Who was with you? I think Danny was home every time
3. How did you find out you were pregnant? Pregnancy Test
4. What was your first reaction to being pregnant? I was always excited because they were all planned, but this last one is kinda freaking me out. I just can't picture having three kids.
5. Who was the first person you told? I always tell Danny first. I thought it would be fun this time to try and keep it a secret for a while...yeah right...I should know by now I can't do that.
6. Did you plan to get pregnant? Every time
7. Did you tell everyone else right away? Pretty much. Like I said...I can't ever keep secrets. Even if I don't want to tell everyone, when I start crying for no reason, they all guess anyway.
8. Was everyone happy for you? For the most part...it doesn't really matter if they aren't, though.
9. Did you go out n celebrate? Umm...I don't think so. I did read an article to Danny that said he had to buy me something really fancy for having his child, though...his reaction was priceless. :)
10. Did you want find out the sex? Yes. Just like with secrets, I'm not very patient. I also like to know what I'm shopping for. :)
11. What was the sex? I have two boys and we'll find out the third in May.
12. Did anyone throw you a shower? For Kleyn I think I had two or three.
13. Did you get any outfits that you knew you wouldn't ever put on your baby? I'm sure I did, but I'm not going to say what they were. My sister got us a lot of old navy stuff, so for the most part they were both pretty stylish little guys.
14. How much weight did you gain? 18-20 with each I think
15. Did you lose all the weight that you gained? No, darn it. I'll be working on that, though. I didn't gain a whole lot with the pregnancies, but I had a hard time getting it off when I quit working and while I was nursing. Definitely an issue for me.
16. Did you get any stretch marks? Only the second time on my chest.
17. What did you crave the most? With Kleyn it was steak and Burger King cheeseburgers. With Kaleb it was ice cream. With this one, nothing sounds good, but I did have a really strong craving for bagels and cream cheese the other day.
18. Did you crave anything crazy? Not that I think of. I remember one night with Kleyn that I really wanted to make Danny drive to town for a cheeseburger and I was really angry when he wouldn't. It's not really crazy, though.
19. Who or what got on your nerves? Danny's voice got on my nerves during labor, and everyone talking, but that's all I can think of. Right now just being sick is getting on my nerves, so that makes everything else (tantrums, arguing, any noise, music, etc.) get on my nerves even faster.
20. Did you have any complication with your pregnancy? Kleyn had meconium in there with him and that freaked me out because Sandy had just told me her story about Lysha's birth. They had to give me oxygen because I was freaking out and it was affecting Kleyn.
21. When and where did you go into labor? I started going into labor with Kleyn at 1:oo am in the nursery while I was scrapbooking. 25 hours later Danny took me to the hospital after I started throwing up and got freaked out.
22. Did your water break? The doctor had to break it both times.
23. Who drove to the hospital? Danny drove me both times. With Kleyn it was 2 in the morning and he had to pull over so I could throw up. With Kaleb we decided to go to the hospital and get started, so the took me over at about 11 am.
24. Who was in the room when you gave birth? With Kleyn it was Danny, his mom, and my mom. I needed two people to hold my hands and Danny's mom said she just couldn't leave. :) I was mad at her at the time, but looking back I'm glad she got to be there.
25. Did you go early or late? A week late with Kleyn and a day late with Kaleb.
26. How long were you in labor for? 30 hours total with Kleyn and 4 1/2 with Kaleb.
27. Did you have drugs for the pain? I took pain medication with both and the nurses kept trying to tell me how dumb I was for not getting an epidural just because I'm afraid of needles. I didn't really care. The dumb pain medication made the room spin and I couldn't open my eyes.
28. Natural or C-section? Natural
29. What was your first reaction when he was first born? With Kleyn I was still under the influence, so I was having a really hard time focusing. I was too drugged up to remember exactly how I reacted. With Kaleb they only gave me one dose and it was wearing off when I had him, so it was a little better. I'm not sure, but I probably cried both times. I was really tired with Kleyn and I was super hungry after Kaleb.
30. How big was he? Kleyn-6lbs 6.5 oz. Kaleb-8lbs. 1oz.
31. Did your peoples cry? My mom was going to pass out. Danny was too excited and he doesn't cry and I'm not sure about Danny's mom. I think everyone was just happy.
32. What did you name your baby? Kleyn Austyn and Kaleb Daniel
33. Any significant Meaning? Kleyn is Danny's middle name and we thought Austyn just fit and we gave Daniel as a middle name because we didn't want any confusion with another Daniel in the family. :)
34. Any visitors? Most of the family and some friends. I have pictures of everyone for their scrapbooks.
35. Did baby have any complication? Nope. Kaleb didn't pass his hearing test the first time, but he was fine when we took him back in. His lead levels were a little high, too.
36. How old is your baby today? Kleyn is 3 years and 6 months and Kaleb is almost 20 months.
37. When is the next one coming? Due date is September 23rd.
39. Thanks for the tag Kira. It's always fun to remember my baby stories. :)
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment