There is just so much going on this month and so much craziness that I know I probably won't blog that much. Mishelle took our family pictures, so I'm going to get those up on the wall and then try to get some projects done before Christmas. I have been nauseous for 6 weeks all day every day, so I'm pulling the pregnant card as my excuse for not getting a lot of things done. Hopefully that will get a little bit better after the first of the year and I'll get lots of pictures and fun things put up. :) (I really am hopeful about that part...especially the getting over morning sickness.) I hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful holiday season. I love this time of year and I'm excited to be able to spend it with family!
3 comments:
Gasp!! Really?!?!
Also, cute new background and font!
well congratulations! love the new pictures...such a cute family! have a happy December and don't wear yourself out too much :)
Cant wait to see more pics! The ones you have up now are very cute :)
What day you guys heading down?
Post a Comment