December 17, 2011

Ready or Not

I get to give my first sharing time lesson tomorrow. I am more than a little bit nervous, but I think it's all figured out and ready. I am also getting the discs ready for the primary program for next year. Getting the music put together is nothing difficult, but it's going to take some time to get all the discs burned and the labels made for the cases. I've tried not to think too much about writing the program, but I definitely want to get started on it sooner than later.
I still have not found my Christmas spirit. I did get the rest of my shopping done today, but still don't have the tree up or the presents wrapped. My house is a mess and I am nauseous every day all day and I would rather take a nap than do my dishes. I'm sure hoping Danny's patience outlasts this nausea or I'll be in trouble!
I'm hoping to get some relaxed Christmasy things done tomorrow and I'm glad Monday is the start of winter break.

1 comment:

Party of Five said...

SO, I know it's over, but I hope it all went well! I was so overwhelmed when I first got that calling, so don't worry- it happens to all of us :) I'm sure it was fabulous!