I got the stuff to finish our costumes yesterday. I used most of the gift cards that I have that only had a couple dollars left on them. My wallet feels so much smaller now. :) That tells you how much I go shopping. I got the Eeyore costume done for Kaleb,
finished my Piglet costume,
and Danny's is Winnie the Pooh from last year. He says that I need stripes, but I'm not going to ruin my shirt, so it'll have to do. Now I just have to finish Kleyn's Tigger and Dannika's Roo. Kleyn's will take time to sew the stripes on, but I should get it done. I hope they turn out alright. I guess we'll see and then I'll post pictures of all of us. Kleyn was so excited that I put Dannika in this Halloween outfit because it was his when he was a baby.

He also thought it was pretty neat because his Aunt Shells and Aunt Whitt gave him the clothes.

finished my Piglet costume,
and Danny's is Winnie the Pooh from last year. He says that I need stripes, but I'm not going to ruin my shirt, so it'll have to do. Now I just have to finish Kleyn's Tigger and Dannika's Roo. Kleyn's will take time to sew the stripes on, but I should get it done. I hope they turn out alright. I guess we'll see and then I'll post pictures of all of us. Kleyn was so excited that I put Dannika in this Halloween outfit because it was his when he was a baby.

He also thought it was pretty neat because his Aunt Shells and Aunt Whitt gave him the clothes.
2 comments:
did you know the guy that does Optimus Primes voice on Transformers also does Eeyore's voice?
How did you make piglets ears? i have to be a pig at work and i can't figure that out. want to help me on sunday?
Post a Comment