est. 2004
How exciting! She is so DARLING and SO LITTLE! It makes me so excited for our little one! You are such an amazing mother- And I am so glad we are back because it is so fun seeing you each week :)
The day after halloween? That ought to be an interesting Sacrament meeting. hahaha
I just meant because of all the hyped up/sugar loaded/sleep deprived children hopping around. Should make for a good time! :)
Hey Danni, sorry G'man and G'ma won't be able to attend. But hopefully the weather will let us see you at Thanksgiving. Tell Daddy to study hard.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How exciting! She is so DARLING and SO LITTLE! It makes me so excited for our little one! You are such an amazing mother- And I am so glad we are back because it is so fun seeing you each week :)
The day after halloween? That ought to be an interesting Sacrament meeting. hahaha
I just meant because of all the hyped up/sugar loaded/sleep deprived children hopping around. Should make for a good time! :)
Hey Danni, sorry G'man and G'ma won't be able to attend. But hopefully the weather will let us see you at Thanksgiving. Tell Daddy to study hard.
Post a Comment