January 11, 2009

Update: Week 2

We all got to church again today. Kleyn is doing great in primary, but he threw three tantrums before and during the first part of church. Nursery is right in Kaleb's naptime, so he doesn't really like it yet and he's not sure about the ladies that watch him while he wants his mommy or daddy to snuggle. They haven't called a new primary pianist, yet, so until then I guess it's Danny's job to watch out for our baby.
I am half way through the tenth tennis shoes book, so I'm doing good with reading.
We were going to go to a friends house for dinner, so our new dish for the week will be made for tomorrow for FHE. I have the lesson all printed out and I have a few people to make cookies for, so that will probably be our treat as well.
I haven't gotten Kleyn's preschool stuff printed out yet, but I have the site so it won't take too much to get it done. Thanks Jillyn. I'm running out of ink in my printer, though, so I might just have to make due with good ol' crayons, markers, and paper tomorrow. :)
Our sink has been clean for a week and a half now, so that's really good for me.
I haven't done any scrapbooking, but I will at least get some Christmas photos up here this week.

I have what I thought was a funny Sunday story from Kleyn-
He made a little cup with Joseph Smith on it in sunbeams today. They poked a hole in the cup and put a straw through it with Heavenly Father and Jesus on it so that when you pushed the straw up, they would be above Joseph.

Me, pointing to Joseph Smith: Who is this?
Kleyn: That's Joe Smith
Me, pointing to one of the peronages: Who is this?
Kleyn: That's Jesus
Me, pointing to the other peronage: And who is this?
Kleyn: hhhhmmmmmm (with a twisted face)
Me: That's Heavenly Father
Kleyn: Oh, ok.

We went through that one more time and then I went into the other room. Kleyn kept talking to himself.

Kleyn (with a little bit of attitude): Jesus, where is your mother???

10 comments:

Jillyn said...

I love that story about Kleyn! Sariah got a ctr ring but they either didn't explain it very well or she didn't get it. After church she said mom I need to choose the left so I can go to the bathroom! What site did you decide to use for the preschool?

Jordyn Parry said...

I'm glad your resolutions are going well! and that pineapple lime recipe sounds fun! I'm going to try that this week. Thanks! :)

shells said...

Hey, I have to change my plans on Sat so I wont be able to come up! :( I miss you guys!

shells said...

Sorry! I wanted to hang out with you too .. but I ran out of gas money. So I am stayin here :)

I will come up one of these weekends.

shells said...

You let your 3 year old watch I Am Legend?

Charisa and Trent said...

Hey there! We're living in IF for the semester while Trent works as an intern at the INL lab. Aren't you guys in the Osgood ward? We need to get together for a play date and some catch up.

shells said...

He may be morbid, but at least it runs in the family. Whitney comes to mind, and she isn't too bad ;) haha.

Sorry again about yesterday. One day I will plan better and save money. :)

Amy said...

Yes, I love our mother in law :) I've actually always wanted my very own apron. Sure you can have pics! how would you like them? I think Sarah has a bunch more of the sledding ones.

Amy said...

Do you have a preference how big the pictures are?

shells said...

what have my babies been up to the last two weeks?