Dole Honey Lime Chicken
1-20 oz. can Dole pineapple slices
2 whole chicken breasts, split
2 cloves garlic, pressed
Salt
1/4 cup honey
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2-4 tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 tsp. cornstarch
Grated peel from 2 limes
Drain pineapple, reserve 2 tbsp. juice. Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with salt. Broil or grill chicken until cooked through. Combine reserved pineapple juice, honey, lime juice, soy sauce and cornstarch in saucepan. Cook, stirring, until thickened. Add pineapple to sauce. Cook until heated through. Spoon sauce and pineapple over chicken. Sprinkle with lime peel. Serves 4.
Danny added a new goal to my list. We have to have all the dishes clean before we go to bed. I guess he got sick of my bad habit of not washing my pots and pans immediately. Oops. I do alright loading the dishwasher, but I am terrible at hand washing dishes. I always have been. We have been going good for three days and it's been really nice not to have to do a pile of dishes every afternoon. I'm glad my husband comes up with solutions to my bad habits. Obviously I haven't figured out how to break them yet. :)
2 comments:
That sounds so yummy! I love your blog by the way it is so cute!
ooOOOOoo you should post a pic of what it looks like. Miss you all tons!
Post a Comment