8 Things
8 TV shows I love to watch:
Keep in mind, I have two little kids...
1. Word World
2. Curious George
3. Super Why
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. The Office
6. Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader
7. FRIENDS
8. According to Jim
8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Johnny Carino's
2. Olive Garden
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Applebees
5. Subway (not really a restaurant, but I'm going to count it)
6. Ummm...
7. Ummm...
8. There aren't many restaurants to choose from in Idaho Falls and I've lived here all my life, and I'm really picky.
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I tried to clean my house...again.
2. I did laundry.
3. Hung out with Shurell.
4. Drank Cody's Pepsi.
5. Went to Jason's for dinner.
6. Watched the Indiana Jones movie.
7. Put my boys to bed.
8. Tried to watch The Office on the computer with Danny who was getting very frustrated that it wasn't working.
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Summer
5. Danny getting through school.
6. The primary program.
7. My sister's wedding.
8. More kids.
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Pay off our debt.
2. Not having to go back to work.
3. Being able to homeschool my kids.
4. That I could get in touch with some old friends.
5. Knowing when and how I can help someone in need.
6. To become stronger.
7. To have more patience.
8. To be more in tune with the spirit.
8 People I'm tagging.
1. Shells
2. Criscell
3. Rachael
4. Emily
5. Katie
6. Haylie
7. Challis
8. Jill
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
5 comments:
We are going to get married in the ARTI theather :) I am pretty excited about it .. and I could totally use your help!! Don't think you get out that easily!
Hey, fun post to read! Thanks for the tag. I've actually already done this one a couple posts back. I didn't know you wanted to home school your kids. I guess you knew I was home schooled through elementary school and part of junior high? I really liked it.
MMM Texas Roadhouse...that is one reason I miss Idaho Falls...that has to be my favorite restaurant in the entire world!
Hope you are doing well! I love your blog updates!
Thanks for remembering my birthday!!! You are so nice! I just love you. How are you guys? I hope all is well! Are you ready for the holidays?! I can just imagine the fun that goes on at your house during the holidays, you're so fun and crafty! Have a good one!
Yes tell him you need to go out! Then eat as many of the rolls and that awesome butter as you can...for me:-)
I keep telling Jake that we need some pictures or at least to do something interesting so I can update our blog hehe. We lead very boring lives apparently...the last picture he took was of me sleeping and my dog was stuffed under my arm passed out with me. Talk about riveting stuff huh? :-)
Well you keep udpating and so will I...I just love seeing what you guys are up to:-)
Post a Comment