October 13, 2008

I love Danny!!!

I can't tell you how much I love my husband. He is so good to me and to our family. School has never been his strong point, and yet here he is, working full time, going to school full time, and still allowing me to be at home with my boys. He has no time for studying, and no time for hobbies or projects, which he is constantly thinking about, but he still manages to get it all done. I wish I could say he is almost done with school, but he is just getting started. I hope that I can be the strength to him that he has been to me and that I can help and support him.
Danny, I love ya babe!!!

4 comments:

Criscell said...

What a sweet post. I feel the same way about Caleb. They sacrifice so much. What is your husband going into? When will he be done?

Sar Bear said...

Looks like a monkey to me...

Anonymous said...

he needs to trim that beard =]}

Unknown said...

I love this post!! That is the sweetest thing. It is so wonderful to be able to love somebody so much, and just let everyone know it. I love it. Wedding plans are coming right along, I'm pretty happy about that. I'm almost finished with the list, already visited the decorator and got the dress...My next task is picking out flowers. It is hard doing all this away from my family and fiance', but it hasn't been too bad! I just love your posts, they are so creative and fun to read! I love the one about the different things you love about winter in Idaho, awesome idea! Love ya!