On my last trip into town, I found a used bike helmet that was just barely too big for Kleyn, so I bought it for him. Danny says we have pads to make it fit him somewhere in this house. While I was searching for the pads, I found the Bairds' old knee pads and wrist guards and such.
Kaleb and Kleyn had a ball. (I really do dress my kids...once in a while...I promise.) Kleyn has gotten into the habit of taking me on a bike ride when Kaleb takes his nap.
(Don't worry...I don't leave him alone...Lysha is usually home when he takes his nap. Thanks Lysh. :)

Kaleb and Kleyn had a ball. (I really do dress my kids...once in a while...I promise.) Kleyn has gotten into the habit of taking me on a bike ride when Kaleb takes his nap.
(Don't worry...I don't leave him alone...Lysha is usually home when he takes his nap. Thanks Lysh. :)
3 comments:
I love it! Having boys is a whole new world to me. I'll be there soon!
sweet pads! Kaleb is getting so big! We're probably not doing much for halloween. I was thinking about getting a pumpkin to carve. We'd love to visit! but work is pretty much destroying our social lives at the moment. Miss you guys much :D and yes Danny would look so awesome in stretchy pants
Kaleb looks like Lysha in that picture =]
Post a Comment