I almost have our cotumes ready. All I have left to do is the iron-on transfers and I need to find some gloves for the boys. I'm so excited. I'm almost excited enough not to be self-concious for pictures...ALMOST. It's not going to be the prettiest, but at least I get to wear a mask, huh? I love Halloween!!! Now I just have to figure out where to go so that we can show our costumes off. :)
7 comments:
I will have to figure out what I am doing next weekend .. and gas money .. but we will figure it out.
Fun! Where did you get the costumes? Did you sew them? I love Halloween too.
well you better hurry and put some pictures up before i go insane! =]
btw, i've changed my url to tbaird.blogspot.com. i just thought it would be important to know..
so fun and of course so creative! We haven't even done costumes yet! With our trip we've been too busy. Lots of requests-just haven't done it yet!
Can't wait to see them!
Does anyone organize a trunk or treat in Osgood?
im not exactly sure at the moment. i was thinking about being a carhop again (i was first grade) but i think it may be a bit cold for that. then i thought about being a 50's girl again, but i've already done that twice. now im considering a magnet (just tape a black piece of cardboard or paper). i should probably make my mind up quickly though..
my said i should have a party for halloween, but i dont know what we would do. watch movies and play games i guess. at least its on a friday though =]
ooooo you better put up some pictures :D
Post a Comment