We had a fun December. My Grandma
had her 77th birthday and we threw her a party. I got to make the
rainbow jello and the rolls and they turned out great.
After Christmas the Bairds came up here for a couple of days. I didn't get many pictures and Kleyn was being a pill when I tried to get a picture of all the kids with their Grandpa.
I love my grandparents!
Annistyn just kept watching everyone eat, so we decided to start her on some baby food.
She also started sitting up by herself and she rolls like a pro. She's
really trying to scoot herself around to get to thing, but she hasn't
quite figured that out yet.
These were our ornaments for this year. I think they turned out for not
really knowing what I was doing. I'm not sure what I want to do for next
year yet.
We got to go to Evert's blessing in Utah. It was fun to get to meet him
and see him for a little while. We sure love that little guy. The kids
had fun playing in Cameron's Aunt's basement. I had a hard time pulling
Dannika away from the ping ball table (as she called it).
We had a wonderful Christmas in Utah. We really appreciate Andy and Amy
letting us come to stay with them and we're glad we got some time to
spend with Dan.
Here are the kids' new Christmas jammies.
Here are the lego trays that Danny made. He wasn't very impressed with
his work, but the boys loved them and I thought they turned out great.The boys had lots of help building their star wars ships.
I made my nephew, Evert, a Christmas diaper cake. He's such a cutie!
My dad came over Sunday to give the kids his presents. He gave them these little hippity hops and the kids have been bouncing around like crazy. They got cozy new blankies and The Clone Wars DVDs.
We spent New Years Eve with some of our friends, but I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures of that. I made rolls and pumpkin cheesecake and they served us dinner. It was so much fun. We hung out and played games for 6 hours. The kids had a blast running around and by the end of the night everyone's sides hurt from laughing.
The new year came too fast, but we're ready to get the kids back to school and get back into routines. We have our budget all set up for the year and Danny's happy because he got to order his gun safe. I'm kinda excited for that one, too. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the new year.
The new year came too fast, but we're ready to get the kids back to school and get back into routines. We have our budget all set up for the year and Danny's happy because he got to order his gun safe. I'm kinda excited for that one, too. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the new year.
1 comment:
:) glad you had a great time! we miss you guys bunches already.
Post a Comment