It's been a crazy, busy week. I got an infection in my knee and started taking some antibiotics for it, my mom brought some cats from Arco to help with the mouse problem, I got an allergic reaction to either the antibiotics or the cats, we're still not sure which, we tore apart the kitchen and started bleaching it, and my house is a mess because I haven't been able to keep up with it all. There were a few more things to add to the mix, but I'll just leave it at that.
I'm excited for baseball tonight, though, because Danny's cousins are coming down from Rexburg and we'll finally have enough people to play teams. We'll have at least one good game before we go on vacation. :)
We're so excited to be able to head up to Washington to visit both of our families. Then it'll be time to come back and get ready for school! I can't believe how fast it's coming up!
I got to substitute in nursery yesterday. I know it can be stressful handling 13 kids under the age of 4, but I thought it was pretty fun. They were all pretty well behaved and we only had a couple incidents.
We're getting ready for Arco Days on Saturday as well. They do a 5k, so I'll get my little stroller out and walk with my mom. They also have a parade and drop ping pong balls that the kids can trade in for 50 cent pieces. It's pretty fun. As soon as we're done BBQing with Steph, we'll come home and head out for Washington. It's going to be another couple of crazy weeks, but that's what summer's all about, isn't it?
2 comments:
WHAT!?!? You are going to Arco instead of coming to celebrate my birthday with me!?!? Stupid atomic days that are ALWAYS on my birthday. no wonder i never get phone calls ;)
:) wow time is flying by. See you soon!
Post a Comment