I wanted to do a birthday post for Kaleb yesterday, but we got so busy. We had so much fun going to the breakfast at the church, the parade, a picnic at the park, and to see Toy Story 3. We had a full day of fun and friends and it couldn't have been better. We stayed home last night, but you could hear and see the fireworks from our backyard. They were small, but they were there and when we went out to see them, Kleyn turned to Bubba and said "Look! They're celebrating your birthday!" It was a pretty great day.

I can't believe it's been three years since that sweet little boy came into our family. I remember the first week of adjusting to having two kids and how odd it felt. It definitely did take some getting used to, but I cannot imagine our family without this little man. He is so easy going most of the time and is not nearly as stubborn as Kleyn. He is more like his dad and gets over things fairly quickly. I love his beautiful smile and cheerful laugh. He tells the greatest stories, when you take the time to listen. He loves his big brother and is so careful with his little sister. He is definitely my snuggler and he loves his Daddy!
I'm so glad we got to spend the day together and that he had a good birthday!
We love you so much Bubba!!!











I can't believe it's been three years since that sweet little boy came into our family. I remember the first week of adjusting to having two kids and how odd it felt. It definitely did take some getting used to, but I cannot imagine our family without this little man. He is so easy going most of the time and is not nearly as stubborn as Kleyn. He is more like his dad and gets over things fairly quickly. I love his beautiful smile and cheerful laugh. He tells the greatest stories, when you take the time to listen. He loves his big brother and is so careful with his little sister. He is definitely my snuggler and he loves his Daddy!I'm so glad we got to spend the day together and that he had a good birthday!
We love you so much Bubba!!!









2 comments:
Too Cute!!
aww he's getting so big. Can't wait to see you all later this month!
Post a Comment